Zusammenschluss: Forsythe/Pettit Racing ab 2008

Zusammenschluss: Forsythe/Pettit Racing ab 2008

Mit Verspätung zwar ;) aber besser als gar nicht:
      es ist offiziell: Jerry Forsythe Team Besitzer von Forsythe Championship Racing und RuSPORT mit Dan Pettit als Besitzer werden sich 2008 zusammenschliessen als Forsythe/Pettit Racing siehe auch Thread von Topa talk-of-motorsport.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=497
      Die Pressemitteilung spricht von einer Zusammenarbeit ähnlich wie RuSPORT und Rocketsport für ein paar Monate in diesem Jahr. Dieser Zusammenschluss íst für länger geplant, man sprach von Jahren. Wie sich das entwickeln wird, werden wir noch sehen. Bei RSPORTS dachten wir auch, es hält etwas länger als ein paar Rennen :D

Das "neue" Team wird von der Basis von Forsythe aus arbeiten, also in Indianapolis zu Hause sein.
      Man plant die Fahrer für 2008 bald bekannt zu geben. Ich könnte mir gut vorstellen, dass Justin Wilson dabei bleibt und seinen CDW Sponsor mitbringt.

hier die Mitteilung im Original mit dem wichtigsten:

FORSYTHE/PETTIT RACING

FORSYTHE CHAMPIONSHIP RACING AND RUSPORT TO COMBINE OPERATIONS FOR 2008 CHAMP CAR WORLD SERIES SEASON
      TEAM TO BE NAMED FORSYTHE/PETTIT RACING

INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana -- (Nov. 26, 2007) -- Two of the most competitive teams in the Champ Car World Series will combine operations for the 2008 season.

Forsythe Championship Racing owner Jerry Forsythe and RuSport owner Dan Pettit announced today that they will combine operations and run under the banner of Forsythe/Pettit Racing beginning with the 2008 season.

Forsythe, a co-owner of the Champ Car World Series, said: “I am pleased to announce the combination of Forsythe Championship Racing and RuSport Racing. I know that Dan (Pettit) and I share the same goal and that is to compete for a championship. This partnership will enable us to do that and I look forward to a successful season for Forsythe/Pettit Racing in 2008 and for many years to come.”

Pettit, who purchased RuSport last season from Carl Russo and also serves as a co-owner of the Champ Car World Series, said: “I am thrilled to be partnering with Jerry Forsythe. The entire Forsythe team has experience competing at the highest levels and winning championships. I think combining our efforts will give us a team that can contend for a title immediately.”
      --- snip ---

Forsythe/Pettit Racing, which will operate out of the Forsythe Championship Racing Indianapolis-based shop, is expected to announce its 2008 driver line-up soon

Quelle: Champ Car PR